We recommend you order the correct Spark Plug for your bike as per the Motorcycle Manufacturer’s specifications or the NGK Spark Plug finder
If you are unsure or just want to check, please add to the comments when ordering or email
In many cases a higher performance Spark Plug may be available for your motorcycle. It may be a racing, iridium or lazer iridium version. Please contact us if you require a higher performance Spark Plug.
Heat Range – In NGK a lower number means the heat range is hotter. This is dependent on the Original Spark Plug for your motorcycle. For example if the standard plug is B8ES, the hotter spark plug would be a B7ES and the colder spark plug would
be a B9ES. Click here
to view the breakdown of spark plug numbers.
NGK's IX Iridium
Series Plugs were Designed Specifically for the Performance Enthusiast.
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
To view the difference of IX Iridium to a stand spark plug click here.